- buy my mother's Christmas present: failed. I didn't have time :/
- read all the texts I have to read before exams: here again, failed. I read only two.
- type my notes from lectures: almost done.
- write one letter: yay, at least one goal I've completed! :'D
Now my goals for this new week:
- buy Christmas presents for my mother and for penpals who agreed on exchanging little gifts
- finish typing my notes from lectures
- finish reading the texts I have to read before exams
- buy a new fountain pen (my blue ink one is broken)
And what about your goals, dear readers?