lundi 3 décembre 2012

4 things Sunday (oops, Monday!) #7

Oops, seems I forgot to write my 4 things Sunday post yesterday! :S Anyway, better late than never, right? So, here it is!
How did I managed last week:

  • buy my mother's Christmas present: failed. I didn't have time :/
  • read all the texts I have to read before exams: here again, failed. I read only two.
  • type my notes from lectures: almost done.
  • write one letter: yay, at least one goal I've completed! :'D
Now my goals for this new week:
  • buy Christmas presents for my mother and for penpals who agreed on exchanging little gifts
  • finish typing my notes from lectures
  • finish reading the texts I have to read before exams
  • buy a new fountain pen (my blue ink one is broken)
And what about your goals, dear readers?

Love, Tári

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for your comment! :)