1. Your favourite Christmas tuneI guess it'd be "Jingle Bells" or "Vive le vent" as the French version says.
2. What you have for Christmas dinnerWe always eat at my mother's cousin for Christmas and she always cooks something different, so I couldn't tell you what I always have for Christmas dinner. Yet there are some traditions :)
- Foie gras. I have no idea how it's called in English. Literally translated it'd be "fat liver", which doesn't sound very tasty! :P Maybe a picture would explain better?
- Turkey with chestnuts
3. Your earliest Christmas memory
Maybe I have older memories, but I can't recall them, so, I guess I was 5 or 6, and what I mostly remember is that on the 24th, when I went to bed after the Christmas Eve dinner, I heard my mother asking my father to put the presents under the tree. That confirmed what I was already secretly thinking: Santa doesn't exist, and the presents are given by our families.
4. Top 3 favourite Christmas moviesThe Nightmare before Christmas, Joyeux Noël (a French movie based on a true story, about the World War I Christmas truce)
5. The best Christmas ever experiencedI was 13 or 14 I guess... it was the first and only year we celebrated Christmas at my grandparents' and with my uncle, aunt and cousins. We had the traditional big dinner that lasts all the afternoon long, and then as my cousin had brought her laptop we had fun singing some Christmas songs (and other songs, too) on karaoke... Great fun! :D
Usually we always celebrate Christmas at my mother's cousin's and it's a part of the family we actually see only for Christmas so I don't consider them as close family, although I like them as well. But it's not as much fun.
6. Santa believer? Why or why not?I perfectly know that Santa doesn't exist. I mean, there's no big nice man dressed in red who comes at night with his sled and his reindeer to deliver presents to everyone. But I would call myself a Santa believer because in each of us, in our imaginary and dreams, Santa does exist :)
7. A detailed explanation of your house decorI will postpone this one as I haven't decorated my home yet. I'll do next week end.
8. Your favourite Christmas drinkHmmm... does tea count? Haha, just kidding :P I don't drink anything special for Christmas. The only Christmas drink I know is the hot wine they sell on Christmas markets, but I don't drink alcohol at all so I've never drunk hot wine on Christmas markets.
9. Your Christmas listThis year I can't think of anything special I'd like to get for Christmas. Really. I have everything already! So, my Christmas list is my book wishlist. But I won't post it here, because it's so long and I wouldn't like you to fall asleep before the end of this post! ;)