vendredi 28 décembre 2012

Yay, I've been productive!

Today is also time for the weekly mail update! Which will only be an outgoing update, since I'm not at home to check the mailbox these days.
I have work to do during these holidays (some exams to prepare and a part of my thesis to write), but as I have two week and a half free, I decided to take the first one off from studying, a well deserved break I think. Therefore I've been letter productive! 4 letters in one week, I don't remember when was the last time I wrote so much. This summer probably.

Alright, let's move on to the mail!

I first wrote a letter to Lou in the UK. I made the address label out of wrapping paper ;)

Then I wrote to Marita in Norway. I love the picture on the paper. I wish the landscape on Christmas looked like that! Snow all over! That's heaven, isn't it?

I used the same paper again for my letter to Anne Mette in Denmark :)

More winter themed paper, with snowmen this time, to Kate in Czech Republic:

I just hope my penpals like winter, maybe not as much as I do, but at least a little bit, because I'm writing all my letters on winter paper these days! :P

Have you been writing a lot around Christmas?
Love, Tári

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for your comment! :)