Bubbles recently got a blog award that asked her to write 7 facts about herself and I found it really interested to read so it inspired me to write my own seven facts. Hopefully you'll be interested in getting to know the person behind the blog a little better ;)
- I really love forests and woods. I somehow feel safe and relaxed there. Though I wouldn't like living lost in the middle of countryside because I like being able to reach places fast. But having a little wooden house surrounded by greenery only to spend my holidays would be a dream of mine.
- I'm definitely not girly or feminine. I don't like pink, hardly ever wear dresses/skirts (I'm always wearing the same kind of clothes - jeans and pullovers), never use make up. I sometimes paint my nails though but not so often and I take it off after one or two days. I wish I were however, because I find girls that wear women clothes and a bit of make-up (a bit, not a lot!) the prettiest. But somehow, each time I tried looking more like a girl, I didn't like it. It just didn't look like me.
- I don't really know what my inner age is. I'm biologically (soon) twenty but I don't think I belong to that generation at all. I always feel weird among people my age because I'm so different, we don't have the same likings, the same expectations... I sometimes feel I'm younger than my real age because my inner child is still strong (I find myself having great fun playing with toys or in playgrounds when I'm baby-sitting), yet some other times (most of the time, actually) I feel older than my real age. I somehow get along better with older people (aged 25-30) as I have more in common with them.
- I often get strongly attached to characters when I'm reading a book. And I feel really sad when one die and/or when the book is over, meaning I have to leave them forever. That's why I prefer series, because then I spend more time with my favourite characters. But I also get even more attached to them and I feel even sadder when the series ends...
- I am definitely a hoarder. I have hard time throwing anything, because I'm afraid I might need it one day, so my drawers and the boxes on my shelves are full of useless things (but who knows, they might become useful one day!). Though sometimes I catch "cleaning fevers" and when it happens, I can fill out at least 3 big dustbin bags with all my jerk.
- I tend to reject all that is "trendy", and to like what no one usually likes. But at the same time I don't like it when people look at me weird, like "But how can you (not) like this?!" I want to be "normal" so that people don't notice me (there's nothing that makes me more uncomfortable than being the centre of everyone's attention), but at the same time I want to be different. There's a big paradox over here, isn't there?
- I'm not really into competitions, it doesn't interest me to be "the best" at something. And anyway, I believe that you can always find someone better than you. But I do like challenging myself. Like giving me goals to achieve, trying to beat my personal records, etc.
I hope you didn't fall asleep while reading it!