dimanche 30 septembre 2012

I've got paper

Remember some time ago I asked you for advice about where I could find nice stationery. Thank you all for your piece of advice! Now I have so many places to check when I need new letter papers.
Out of all your suggestions I picked "briefpaperladen.de", or "letterpapershop.de" in English, to make an order. If you don't know this shop yet you really should have a look at it because there are really great designs!
I picked my order at the post office yesterday morning and was really happy about what I found in the parcel :)

This is the parcel ;)

First, the envelopes. They all have matching papers, that's great!

Two extra sheets, with nice drawings:

Autumn themed papers:

Winter themed papers:

I can't wait to use them for letters! I will first start with the Autumn themed ones, of course, although I'm veeeery impatient to use the winter ones! Winter is my favourite season (I think everyone already know that ^^)
Do you try to use papers matching the season for your letters?

Love, Tári

5 commentaires:

  1. It's nice that you've got some good stationery. I'm also always looking for new sources of paper.

    Have a nice week!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You can have a look there if you want new stationery addresses: http://longletterlover.blogspot.fr/2012/09/hjelp_19.html it's all the recommendations I got for online stationery stores, maybe you'll find some you don't know yet!
      Have a nice week too!

      Supprimer
  2. I am happy you got some good paper to buy online.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such lovely papers! :)


    - K.
    ladykayy.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)