mardi 20 mars 2012

Spring is in the mail!

When is the official beginning of Spring, actually? I have two diaries and one says it's today, the other it's tomorrow. What do you think?
Anyway, Spring is already in my mail! I printed some new letter papers and envelops, and here's the latest outgoing, very springlike!

First, a letter to Annalise from England:
The back of Annalise's envelop is more spring themed again:

Then, a letter to Slovenia, for my dear penpal Teja:

To Marita from Norway:

And finally, the letter I've just finished some minutes ago, to my new penpal, Bruna from Brazil:
I wonder if it's spring in Brazil, too, since it's located in the other hemisphere :) I should have asked Bruna the question, but I've just thought about it right now, and the envelop is already closed n_n

Spring is beautiful, don't you think?

Have a nice spring, people, either if it starts today or tomorrow! :3

3 commentaires:

  1. I really love all the papers you used for your pals- beautiful! We don't have spring here in my country (Southern hemisphere)... not sure about Brazil though :) Anyway, Happy Spring to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a beautiful mail, really looks like spring. I think it should start today, so I hope it'll get only warmer by days. I'm sending my letter for you today ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yay, sounds that there's quite few letters which should reach me soon, that's great! :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)