dimanche 25 mars 2012

I love when I get mail on Sundays ;)

Indeed, there's nothing better than coming back home and finding my mailbox full, as I found it today: 2 letters, and a postcrossing card:

Let's start with the card :) It's the second unexpected card I receive via Postcrossing in few weeks, that's really strange, I don't participate anymore in Postcrossing but I still receive cards. I don't know why, but it seems that the random address generator is in love with me! XD
Anyways, here's the card. It's from Saint Petersburg, Russia:

Secondly, I got a letter from my new penpal, Sara from Italy. It's a short letter, but it's only the first one, so I forgive her :) And she sounds a really nice person.

And finally, a letter from Almante from Lithuania. I just love the stamp she used. Yes, I'm a snow-lover ^^"
The letter, with a cute postcard from her home city, Vilnius:
The small card you see on the envelop is actually a calendar. Here's the back:
Now I know how to spell the months in Lithuanian. Haha |D

My pile of letters is getting big, but I wrote a letter this week end and I plan to write one or two more this week since I'm rather free from homework at the moment, so I'll make it get smaller ;)

Have a nice week! <3

3 commentaires:

  1. You also became pal with Sara, we'll have another mutual pal.
    I'm glad you liked my stamp and calendar ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congrats on your interview on Julie's blog! It was great to read! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)