vendredi 30 mars 2012

March's mail

I know there's still one day left before the end of March, but I never get mail on Saturdays since I leave home before the mailman arrives, so it's already time for the traditional monthly post!

Here are all the letters I got on March:

Great mail month this time! I got 12 letters, in 31 days: that means around 0.39 letters per day, or a letter every 3 days.
Average distance traveled: 2162.25 km.
Shortest distance traveled: 755 km (from Eraclea, Venice, Italy)
Longest distance traveled: 8326 km (from Blaine, Washington, USA)


Have a nice April, dear followers! I wish you tons of mail! <3

2 commentaires:

  1. All the beautiful envelopes there and then there's mine...*facepalm* I forgot to decorate it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It doesn't matter, dear! I enjoyed your letter anyways <3

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)