samedi 3 novembre 2012

I had almost forgotten!

Awww, I already forgot to make my weekly mail update yesterday, and I was about to forget it today too! D: Anyways, better late than never, so here it comes!

I've been really mail productive this weeks (thanks Autumn break! :D), and on the other hand I haven't received too much mail (only three letters), so that means I'm a little caught up. Yay!

Let's go for the incoming mail of the week. First a letter from Audrey, my French penpal from Germany. She replied very quickly, I'm afraid she'll have to wait much longer for my reply :S

I already showed the lovely letter I got from Jenny N. in my previous post, but I can't resist posting one more pic of it, that much I loved it ;)

And the last one is an "Alice in Wonderland" themed letter from Teresa in the USA. First have a look at the sentence she wrote on the back of the envelope:

(by the way, she isn't late at all)
And a close up on the drawing on the first page. It's not her own drawing, but a drawing by Tim Burton himself! (my favourite film maker by the way). She went to an exhibition and bought a sketchbook. How wonderful is that?!

Now, onto the outgoing mail. Thanks to my Autumn break, I've been able to write six letters! (okay, some of them aren't very long, that helped)
The first one is to Tao in Poland (she may have already gotten it):

Second is to Paula in Estonia:

Then a letter to Anne Mette in Denmark:

A letter to Reetta in Finland:

A letter to Teja in Slovenia:

And the sixth and last one is to Ramona in Germany, but unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it :/
Apart from Tao's letter which I wrote last week end, all these letters are written on plain boring white paper, because I spent the Autumn break week at my mother's and I forgot to bring some stationery with me, so I ran to the nearest supermarket to buy a white lined pad... hopefully I had some stickers to make it look better! :)

Alright! Finally I made this mail update! :)

Love, Tári

1 commentaire:

  1. Wow every thing look truly truly amazing big big big time. I love the green of hearts on the paper so amazing cool.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)