mercredi 31 octobre 2012

October's mail

Happy Halloween everyone! :D Who celebrated it today? I didn't, Halloween seems to be a "lost" tradition in France. It used to be popular when I was a child, but not anymore.

Anyways, the purpose of this post wasn't to discuss about Halloween's traditions, but to show you my October's incoming mail.

12 letters received this month. This isn't a big mail month, but nothing surprising as I've been owing a letter to many of my pals for quite long.

12 letters in 31 days means 0.39 letters a day or one letter every 2,6 days (so let's say every 3 days)
Average distance traveled: 1281,92 km
Shortest distance traveled: 597 km from Köln, Germany
Longest distance traveled: 2483 km from Oulu, Finland

I wish you a nice November, filled with many great letters!
Love, Tári



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for your comment! :)