Do you like Winter? I think you all know that I do, so I obviously won't complain about the weather at the moment :)
On this cold Sunday I'm pretty self-satisfied as I've been very efficient today: I finished writing a letter to a penpal in Poland, washed the floor, and cleaned and tidied my desk, which was really, really needed.
AfterIt's much more motivating to have a neat work place, don't you think?
And as it's Sunday, let's talk about the "4 things Sunday"!
Last week I challenged myself to:
- write one letter: done. I even wrote three!
- clean the whole bathroom: done. I even did more cleaning (see above :) )
- read two things in Norwegian: done
- finish reading one book for my thesis: failed. For 10 pages only! >.<" I'll complete it this evening, though.
And now, my goals for the upcoming week:
- type my notes from lectures
- buy winter shoes
- write four letters (it's my autumn break and the next letters in my pile aren't very long ones so it should be okay)
- do some exercise
What are your goals for this week, dear readers?