- Your childish mind will love penpalling: you can use stickers, felt-tip pens, draw little things next to the text...
- Letters writers aren't desperate when their computer breaks down. They still can communicate with their far away friends. Emailers can't.
- If I wasn't snail mailing, I wouldn't wake up every morning in front of lovely postcards from all over the world.
- I've learnt lots of things since I started snail mailing: It's more expensive to send a letter to Norway, than to Sweden, because Norway doesn't belong to the European Union. Estonia uses Euro, too. I know the trip of a letter to reach its recipient (just few examples)
- If you think you need to have a beautiful handwriting to write a letter, you're wrong. Snail mail will make you practice it, thus improve it.
- If you like shopping, snail mail offers you new items to look for in the shops: stationery, pens, stamps...
- Snail mail is a hobby that leads you to other hobbies: learning calligraphy, creating envelopes... You never get bored when you're into penpalling!
- I guess no one reads and re reads old emails hundreds of times, while every letters writer likes to re read old letters every now and then.
- Snail mail is an addiction. But it's an addiction that has no bad consequences on your health.
- Writing letters is a bit like writing your diary: you write about you, your life, your sorrows... but your diary can't answer your questions, neither help you. Your penpal can.
jeudi 10 mai 2012
100 reasons to snail mail #4
I'm back with my challenge... let's go for the fourth part!
Publié par Tari à 15:59