dimanche 5 février 2012

How much I love winter~

We had to wait till February, but finally, the REAL winter came. Real winter, with real cold - temperature reached -15°C these days! Some would have preferred spending the week end at home regarding to so cold weather, but not me. -15°C aren't enough to frighten me ^^ After all, I want to travel to the north of Norway and to Iceland one day, so I have to get used to such cold weathers.
So, I wore warm coat, scarf, hat and gloves, and let's go enjoying the SNOW!! 

Snowy place: Good, but I want more again. Hopefully more snow will come next week end, according to the weather forecasts ;)

I got a new cute and nice friend! Look:
 His name is Sven, and he's pleased to meet you! XD

Warm hugs from the snowy  France, have a nice week! <3

2 commentaires:

  1. Awwwww so cool! *v* I have never touched the snow °n° but it looks very fun! :D
    Mexico is cold but not too cold O.o! I think here's around 05°C in the worst days, however that is really freezing for us hahaha!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hope you'll have the opportunity to "meet" snow once in your life! It's just wonderful! *_*

      Supprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)