dimanche 26 février 2012

Happy letters! :D

I was supposed to do all my homework today, but I'm such a bad student... :< I started my English homework, but got bored after having done almost the half of it, and I ended up doing some mail art |D
(By the way, I have this big English task to finish for Wednesday... uh D: )

Anyway, here's the result of my art: "Happy letter" envelopes ^^"
Front...

... and back ;)

These are my first handmade envelops so... be nice in your judgments, please! XD

Have a nice week, dear followers (wow, you are 22 now! O.o In only one month of blogging, that's incredible!)

5 commentaires:

  1. For your first homemade envies they're really well made and very cute! I bet your pen pals will love getting them :)!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hope so :)
    I'll send one soon, so I'll see if my penpal likes it ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Elles sont trop mignonnes, ces enveloppes! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, cute envelopes! Would you mind if I will make something similar? :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)