dimanche 31 mars 2013

March's mail

Hello everyone! Hope you had a happy Easter, and you're not sick because you've eaten too much chocolate! :D

As you may have noticed, there was no mail update this week. Simply because I didn't received nor sent any letter. BUT! I did get something in the mail! A postcrossing card from Russia. Although it's lovely, I think it wasn't worth making a whole post just for it, so I'm taking advantage of the monthly stats post to show it :)


And now, let's move on to the March's stats. I got nine letters this month, it was a rather slow mail month but as I went on a letter hiatus lately, that's just normal (if you don't send, you don't receive). 9 letters in 31 days means I got one letter every 3-4 days.


Average distance travelled: 2152 km
Shortest distance travelled: 597 from Köln, Germany
Longest distance travelled: 7855 km from Bauxite, Arkansas, USA

Wishing you a nice Easter Monday, and a lovely April month (hopefully with more sun than in March!)
Love, Tári

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for your comment! :)