samedi 30 juin 2012

Liebster Blog award

I've received my first blog award! Thank you Sabrina for tagging me!



What's this thing? 
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs!


11 random facts about Tári:
#1 Biologically, I'm 19 years old. For my mother, I'm still 10. For my friends, I'm already 35. And for me I'm... well, sometimes 10, sometimes 35, but rarely 19.

#2 I'm afraid of striking matches. Why? Because... well, because. :D

#3 Staying in the "fear" topic, I fear spiders to death. Even the smallest ones.

#4 Tea is my drug. I need my daily fix.

#5 I like the smell of coffee, but not the taste.

#6 I have a huge wish to visit Scandinavia (here I also include Iceland and Finland although they aren't exactly Scandinavian) one day.

#7 I'm right handed, but I'm only able to peel oranges and cut meat with the left hand. Weird, eh?

#8 One of my favourite books is the French dictionary. When I'm bored, I open it and learn new words. The longer, and the more complicated, the better. And then I try to use them when I'm speaking.

#9 I love maths. Believe me, it's great fun to solve equations! :D

#10 I guess I'm the only person who's super happy when the thermometer says -10°C. I looove Winter and cold weather! 

#11 I'm always worried I might loose my keys so I'm constantly checking if they're still in my bag. Which is stupid, because they're not going to jump out of it.


Now on to Sabrina's questions:
1. What inspired you to blog the way you do?
I've been reading snail mail related blogs for quite a while before starting mine. So I got my inspiration from them! 

2. What is your favorite post you published?
Hmmm... My monthly stat-post I'd say (I need to do the June one by the way :) )

3. What do you see right now?
My electric piano, right in front of me.

4. What is your best feature/characteristic? 
I'm a good listener, I think

5. You are offered a super power. Which one do you choose? 
I can be invisible whenever I wish :)

6. What's one thing you see every day?
My cup of tea <3

7. Do you have any regrets?
Oh yes. I wish I'd been less shy in my younger years. I was so damn boring! (well, I'm still a bit, but compared to how I was before it's nothing)

8. Which is your favorite blog? 
I have several... You should just check my blogroll on the right :)

9. If you could do one thing without suffering the consequences, what would you do?
I'd pack my bags and settle to Lofoten Islands, Northern Norway

10. What is your favorite TV show? 
None. I don't watch TV that much.

11. What are your favorite kind of clothes?!
Comfy clothes. Jeans and T shirts are the best!

Well, now I'm going to cheat a bit because I'm not going to tag anyone. Not that I don't want, but I honestly don't know who to tag (several of the bloggers I like already got the award from someone else, so...) and also I'm not sure I could find 11 interesting questions to ask D: Sorry!  

1 commentaire:

Thanks for your comment! :)