mardi 31 janvier 2012

January's mail

January was a poor mail month T_T Only 4 letters!

Yet, I sent lots of letters at the beginning of January and I haven't recieved the replies yet. So I'm hoping for more letters in February *fingers crossed*

Today it snowed!! It really snowed this time X3 Still not the big amount of snow I'm dreaming of, but still :) I had to take a picture of it:

This morning I wrote a letter while watching the snow falling through the window... Ahh, this was just an amaizing moment *_*
This is the ornament of the paper and envelop. It perfectly matches the weather ^_^ And what's funny is that I chosed the paper few days ago, when it wasn't snowing at all XD
Have a nice February, full of nice letters <3

2 commentaires:

  1. ..ohh lucky you!! I love snow too but unfortunately we are still waiting for the first snowflakes to come!
    I hope you receive all you replies soon ^^

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)