mardi 3 septembre 2013

Last letters of the summer!

Well, technically there's still 18 days till the end of the summer, but I personally consider that summer ends beginning of September since everyone's back home and school is about to start (I go back to uni on the 9th - and I'm not looking forward to that u_u). 

So, let's start autumn the best way possible... with letters! :D 

First here are the letters I wrote lately...

To Edyta, Poland. I wrote it weeks ago, she's already received it.
To Audrey, Germany (she has already received it too)
To Sille, Estonia
And to Sanna, Finland. These two letters haven't been received yet since I mailed them out yesterday only

On the incoming side, I haven't gotten much, but the three pieces of mail that hit my mailbox were awesome! I have so lovely friends ♥

A package from Andra, full of loveliness she bought for me in Turkey. Thanks again, my dear. I love everything ♥
A great first letter from Nina, Germany
And finally, three envelopes from the same girl, Lavendel in Norway
The purple one contained a (long) letter
The blue one contained cards
Aaand, the bubble one was filled with lavender tea samples! I had never heard about lavender tea, but it smells divine and I'm looking forward to trying it :)

That's all! I hope you're having a wonderful start of autumn, and good luck to all those who're starting again with school/uni/work at the moment :)

Love, Tári

11 commentaires:

  1. Your letter to me was awesome! :) I enjoyed reading from you very, very much. I'm glad I can follow your blog. :) Have a nice September! I have to post something on mine, too...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. And I am so glad you enjoyed it ♥ Have a lovely september, too ;)

      Supprimer
  2. My pleasure Tari! I had a strong feeling you'd like the bookmark and I am glad to read you also liked the bracelet :) Enjoy them, big hugs :*

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The bookmark is already in use in my currently reading book ;)
      Big hugs back ! ♥ ♥

      Supprimer
    2. Aw, that is so nice! <3 <3 <3

      Supprimer
  3. Your blog is so amazing:) I can't wait to see next notes ^^

    www.snailxmailerxpoland.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you!
      My blog's kind of dead at the moment though. I have another blog (in French, about books), and don't really have time to manage both :/

      Supprimer

Thanks for your comment! :)